|3.||Jónsi & Alex|
|6.||Explosions in the Sky|
|8.||Carly Rae Jepsen|
|11.||deadmau5 & Kaskade|
Powered by Last.fm
Search this Site
And again, Ann is responsible for it. She insisted on it, or… well, let’s not go there.
Oh, and I believe she wrote this questionnaire herself, which may explain the content.
1. What’s your favourite piece of laboratory equipment? And why?
Bunsun burners, too… they were fun. But messy.
2. What do you think is better, 34.7m of red hosepipe or a pinfilled pincushion?
A pinfilled pincushion could be handy, I guess…
3. If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be? And why?
Ehm, hmm… that’s a good one. Possibly the Queen or someone, to see what she actually does all day.
4. If you could be someone else for the day, would it snow?
It might well. I like snow.
5. Do you have a nick-name? If not, what would you like your nickname to be? Figs?
My ‘nickname’ tends to be orudge, boring, but practical.
6. What’s your favourite kitchen/appliance?
Kitchen? What? The fridge is nice.
7. Have you ever smoked a kipper as you would smoke a cigar?
Can’t say I have.
8. What’s your favourite piece of clothing?
Ehm… t-shirt. Although I’m intrigued and amused by Ann’s answer to this question… 😉
9. If you could have a house anywhere, where would it be? And why?
On an island somewhere. Oh, wait, that’s where my house is anyway! So maybe not.
10. Who discovered pensilvania?
John K. Pencil.
11. Where’s your favourite place to be massaged?
What a question!
12. Who’s your favourite member of monty python?
Hmm, John Cleese, perhaps. They’re all great!
13. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
Hmm, there are a few I can vaguely remember. Can’t be bothered to write them out though, I’m lazy.
14. What makes you didgeridoo?