|3.||Jónsi & Alex|
|6.||Explosions in the Sky|
|8.||Carly Rae Jepsen|
|11.||deadmau5 & Kaskade|
Powered by Last.fm
Search this Site
Yup, it’s June already, time really does fly. One of my exam results came back this morning, too – I got a 13.9 in French (science), or thereabouts – can’t remember exactly as the facility is down right now for “scheduled maintenance” (releasing more grades perhaps?)
Well, being the 3rd of June, it is:
- 12 days until my driving test
- 14 days until I go to California
- 31 days until I get back from California
- 33 days until my Duke of Edinburgh presentation
- 36 days until my birthday!
- 37 days until I go to Brazil
- 68 days until I get back from Brazil
- 80 days until I go to Rome
- 88 days until I get back from Rome
- 105 days until Freshers Week 2006!
(Bored? Me? Never!)
I’m not too sure how the driving test will go – obviously, I hope I’ll pass, but I seem to have good days and bad days. If I just stay calm, everything should be alright… easier said than done though, I believe. Oh well, we’ll see.
California should be good fun, if rather hot compared with what I’m used to. Although, on that note, the weather yesterday in particular was lovely, and it was hitting 23°C at one point in the car! Very nice and sunny for the most part. Should be good preparation for California and Brazil!
At the moment I’m enjoying some Age of Empires III online, which I couldn’t do at uni due to the delightful resnet port blocks. It’s kind of nice having nothing specific to do, although it can be a bit boring at times.
Well, I’m off to do something or other, toodles for now.