|1.||Marina & the Diamonds|
|2.||Explosions in the Sky|
|5.||The Beautiful South|
|15.||Red Hot Chili Peppers|
Powered by Last.fm
Search this Site
Time really does fly… I could have sworn it was only September a month or two ago. As usual, things have been suitably mad here… it’s now a week and a day until the Christmas holidays. Next week is going to be a busy week for me – in fact, starting from Saturday it’ll be busy. Let’s see…
- Saturday: Ents Christmas dinner in the afternoon, then Caroline’s birthday party in the evening
- Sunday: Setting up for the KK panto from 10am (urgh), then the Christmas ball in the evening.
- Monday: The usual classes, tutorials, etc.
- Tuesday: French oral exam, plus more of the usual classes, etc. In the evening, panto (I’m sound engineering it)
- Wednesday: Comp sci practical, panto in the late afternoon/early evening, comedy in the later evening (sound again)
- Thursday: CS2001 tutorial, almost immediately followed by my driving test, followed by another tutorial! Rocksoc in the evening hopefully.
- Friday: Finishing off practical if I haven’t managed to do so by this time. Then… phew! Can relax and go to the bop!
- Saturday: Union staff Christmas party. Should be a good laugh!
So, as you can see, a busy week ahead of me… then it’s Christmas and all the excitement that will bring (not much, I guess I’ll get to play AoE 3: War Chiefs and some Transport Tycoon), then it’ll be New Year, and then exams! Scary beans. My exams are at least spaced out with at least a day between each. Then… it’s off to Canada, and the US. No wonder I never have any money.